Terms of Service
Any user/client consuming the content published on Business Akhbar’s website i.e. Businessakhbar.com or purchasing any services, digital and physical event tickets, or the other service is presumed to read the subsequent terms (including Our Rights, User Permissions, Restrictions, Payments & Communication, Refunds & Cancellations, and Disclaimers) and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions began herein and this constitutes a binding and enforceable agreement between the user/client and Business Akhbar.
Business Akhbar reserves the right to get rid of any piece of content including articles, photos, videos any time. If you discover anything offending or inappropriate you may report it by contacting us through our contact page.
1. you’re welcome to share the content published on Business Akhbar via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or others.
2. If you would like to syndicate any of the articles published on Business Akhbar on your own website, blog, or any online property then you may share up to 50 percent of the article text followed by a link to the actual article published on Business Akhbar website.
1. you can’t publish the content of Business Akhbar on your own website or social media channels without crediting Business Akhbar.
2. you can’t use any of Business Akhbar’s proprietary material like text, graphics, or video for commercial purposes.
Payments & Communication
• Business Akhbar Media processes all payments via its account, Razorpay, or PayPal account only post sharing a .pdf or payment gateway generated invoice with the client over email only.
• All client communication, invoices, and related information are/are communicated/shared with the user/client via any private email account hosted on Business Akhbar’s web domain (Businessakhbar.com) like firstname.lastname@example.org Only.
• Business Akhabr has no resellers and strongly advises its users/clients to discourage any imposter individuals or companies claiming to be having access to Business Akhbar Media’s domain, services, events, or any a part of Business Akhbar.
• Business Akhbar takes No responsibility and doesn’t entertain any refund requests just in case a user/client is duped by imposter individuals or companies.
Refunds & Cancellations
Business Akhbar, being a content and media services provider has got to compensate its team members for all kinds of activities including communicating with clients, closing the deals over email, writing content, running on-site and social media advertisements, server costs, and more. Thus, every client of Business Akhbar has got to abide by these enlisted terms:
1. No refunds or order cancellation requests are entertained once the user/client purchases any service or event ticket from Business Akhbar.
2. Just in case the client wants a refund for any opted service, the Business Akhbar team cancels the order and provides an alternate service with customized benefits post- email communication with the client.
3. In case of webinar and event tickets, the ticket access is revoked and an alternate service(s) with customized benefits is/are provided post-email communication with the client. Alternatively, the client also can request ticket(s) for any of Business Akhbar’s upcoming webinars or events.
4. No refunds or equivalent benefits are going to be provided to no-shows (registrants who fail to attend or participate in any webinar/event) and no requests for an equivalent are going to be entertained.
Copyright & Intellectual Properties
1. The wordmark ‘Business Akhbar’, the logo, and therefore the slogan ‘The Startup Tabloid’, are the registered trademarks of Business Akhbar.
2. The website layout of BusinessAkhbar.com is the intellectual property of Business Akhbar, hence can’t be copied or reproduced in any way.
3. The content of the website including articles, service names, and event names is copyrighted.
4. Strict legal actions are going to be taken against a person, group, or organization that tries to repeat or reproduce the intellectual properties of Business Akhbar.
Business Akhbar, as an independent media organization takes its rules and ethics seriously. We strongly recommend you to undergo the subsequent disclaimers and abide by the same.
1. Any information that’s voluntarily published on Business Akhbar about you, your company, startup, brand, or entity is often tweaked or edited after publishing on your request.
2. Any information about you, your company, startup, or brand that’s published after prior notice to you or approval from you won’t be edited or tweaked in any way once published. If you fail to access our email notices before publishing any information associated with you or your entity on Business Akhbar, any requests regarding tweaks, edits, or information changes won’t be entertained.
3. In the case of digital magazine publications of Business Akhbar, prior notices are always sent to influencers, business owners, startups, brands, and entities featured within the publications. just in case you fail to access our email notices or communications, any requests regarding tweaks, edits, or changes in information won’t be entertained.